Our trial support and consultation services are solidified with experience. Whether in trial court, appellate court or in the state and federal courts, we offer a range of services pre-trial, during trial, and post-verdict, including:
- Pre-suit litigation analysis - Development of strategies for claims, defenses, parties, forum selections, and settlement.
- Law-based motions - Handling of law-intensive motions and motions for summary judgment.
- Discovery and evidentiary issues - Handling hearings and mandamus proceedings over discovery disputes, expert issues and evidentiary matters.
- Preservation of error - Assisting trial counsel during jury selection, evidentiary presentation, closing arguments and receipt of verdict.
- Trial court briefing - Drafting trial briefs that address legal issues arising during trial.
- Jury charge matters - Preparing and arguing the jury charge.
- Post-verdict motions - Development of potential appellate arguments.
- Record preservation - Working with trial counsel to ensure the appellate record is comprehensive.
- Supersedeas and stays - Supporting trial counsel in superseding judgment and staying execution during appeal.
For more information, contact Greg Smith, Smith Legal, PLLC trial support/consultation attorney in Tyler and throughout East Texas including: Longview, Marshall, Texarkana, Nacogdoches, Lufkin, Palestine and Henderson.