Andrew Stinson – Shareholder
Andy has focused his legal practice in the areas of business and commercial litigation, patent litigation, and employment law. He also has litigation experience in a number of other areas, including products liability and oil and gas law.
- Baylor University School of Law, J. D. (2000)
- Texas A&M University, B.A. (1997)
- Intellectual Property
- Labor – Employment
- Class Collective Action
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Business Formation
- Commercial Transactions
- Creditors Rights
- Governmental – Municipal Liability
- Health Care
- Real Estate
- Wills – Probate – Estate Planning
- Oil & Gas
- Represented chipset supplier in a patent infringement suit.
- Represented internet-based company in a patent infringement suit.
- Represented movie production studio in a patent infringement suit.
- Represented sports manufacturer in a false patent marking suit.
- Represented local hospital in a suit against a major information system supplier.
- Represented corporate client in a shareholder dispute involving a closely held corporation.
- Represented local operator against a major oil company.
- Represented major foreign auto-maker in a products liability lawsuit.
- State Bar of Texas
- Smith County Bar Association, Director
- Tyler Area Chamber of Commerce
- ABOTA (American Board of Trial Advocates)
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Northern, Southern and Western Districts of Texas
- Texas State Courts
- Leadership Tyler, Former Board President
- Boys & Girls Club of East Texas, Former Board President
- Leadership Tyler, Class 20
Business Litigation News
A trademark and copyright are each different types of intellectual property protection, which aim to prevent unauthorized use. Though similar, each protects a varying type of asset. Companies have the right to pursue legal action against any party or individual who...
Do you need to speak to an experienced attorney?
Click below to connect and consult with one of our legal professionals.