Archer Ramey – Associate Attorney
Archer Ramey is an associate attorney at Ramey & Flock supporting both the transaction and litigation practices, with experience in probate litigation, estate planning and business litigation.
Archer, a Tyler native, received his Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Baylor University in 2013. Archer earned his Juris Doctor from Baylor Law School in 2016.
Archer’s ties to Ramey & Flock date back to 1922, when Thomas B. Ramey, Sr., Archer’s great-grandfather founded the firm. Tom Ramey, Jr., Archer’s grandfather, joined his father at Ramey & Flock in 1951 and remained with Ramey & Flock until he was elected to the state’s Twelfth Court of Appeals in Tyler, where he retired as chief justice.
Archer is a member of the Smith County Bar Association and currently serves as a Board Member for the Smith County Young Lawyers Association (SCYLA), 2018-2021.
- Baylor Law, J.D. (2016)
- Baylor University, B.B.A (2013)
- Wills – Probate – Estate Planning
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Business Formation
- Probate Litigation – Estate Disputes
- Smith County Bar Association
- Smith County Young Lawyers Association, Board Member 2018-2021
- Smith County Young Lawyers Association, Treasurer/Secretary 2020-2021
Admitted to Practice
- All Texas State Courts
- U. S. District Courts – Eastern District of Texas
Do you need to speak to an experienced attorney?
Click below to connect and consult with one of our legal professionals.