John E. Fuller – Associate Attorney
John Fuller joined Ramey & Flock in the fall of 2022. He practices in the firm’s probate litigation, commercial litigation, employment, and business transactions areas.
John is a 2022 graduate of the Baylor School of Law. John graduated in the top third of his law school class, made the Dean’s List on multiple occasions, and completed the business litigation track. As a law student, he worked as a law clerk for the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Western Districts of Texas.
John holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees in accounting. He has experience providing accounting services and solutions to many small businesses.
John has consistently participated in community service activities and will continue to do so in Tyler.
- University of Utah, David Eccles School of Business – B.S., Accounting and B.S., Finance (2018)
- University of Utah, David Eccles School of Business – Master’s Degree in Accounting (2019)
- Baylor University School of Law, J. D. (July 2022)
- Commercial litigation
- Probate litigation
- Employment and business transactions
- State Bar of Texas
- Smith County Bar Association
- Smith County Young Lawyers Association
Admitted to Practice
- All Texas State Courts
- U. S. District Courts – Eastern District of Texas
Do you need to speak to an experienced attorney?
Click below to connect and consult with one of our legal professionals.