Chelsea L. Milam – Associate Attorney
Chelsea is a native of Chandler, Texas. She received her law degree from Penn State Law, graduating in 2018. While in law school, Chelsea was a Senior Editor of the Penn State Law Journal of International Affairs, a member of the Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity, the Corporate Law Society and the Women’s Law Caucus. Chelsea was also a research assistant for the Penn State Center for Agriculture and Shale Law, and a member of the Rural Economic Development Clinic.
Chelsea has previously managed large litigation caseloads and been second chair in several jury trials. Her practice at Ramey & Flock will focus on civil litigation.
- Penn State Law, J. D. (2018)
- Southwest Assemblies of God University (2015)
- Civil Litigation
- Oil & Gas Title Opinions
- Corporate Formations
- Smith County Bar Association
- Smith County Young Lawyers Association (Board Member)
- Texas State Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- All Texas State Courts
- U. S. District Courts – Eastern District of Texas
Do you need to speak to an experienced attorney?
Click below to connect and consult with one of our legal professionals.