Eric Kolder recently served on expert panel at the East Texas Employment Survey seminar held on Wednesday, May 29, 2019.
2019 East Texas Employment Survey Infographic were participants learn insights and action items to help lead them into the rest of 2019.
In April of 2019, Express Employment Professionals conducted the East Texas Employment Survey in partnership with the Tyler Area Chamber of Commerce and the Tyler Economic Development Council. We received over 500 responses from 400 businesses on 12 straightforward questions.
The Launch Party Luncheon included expert opinions on what this data means for our local businesses. Participants not only received fresh, local data, but also insights on what the data meant.
The ETES Launch Party Luncheon included:
- Access to the 2019 East Texas Employment Survey infographic.
- Panel Discussion from:
- Tom Mullins, President of the Tyler Economic Development Council
- Rocky Gill, Owner of Express Employment Professionals
- Eric Kolder, Labor and Employment Attorney and Shareholder with Ramey & Flock
- Ashley Kutach, VP of People and Chief of Staff at Mentoring Minds
- Mike Taliaferro, Owner of Amherst Oil and Gas
- Blake Warren, Owner of Regal Machine Mfg.
- 5 Key Insights and Action Steps to lead your business into the remainder of 2019.